Columbia Valley Hockey School 2017 Adult Fantasy Camp
Registration Coming Soon!
Welcome to the first annual CVHS Adult Fantasy Camp, taking place Thursday, July 20 – Sunday, July 23, 2017 in Invermere, British Columbia. The camp looks to host an incredible 3-day weekend that includes 4 games for each team, 2 dinners, a shotgun golf tournament and tickets to the 19th annual Bull Riding in the Rockies. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy a wonderful weekend of sports and camaraderie in the beautiful setting of the Windermere Valley. It is our mission to give adult campers an NHL experience both on and off the ice, while having the chance to personally interact, compete, and battle alongside NHL guests.
The camp will incorporate 4 teams of 15 players, competing in a round-robin tournament format, which includes guest celebrities and NHL players. As well, a shotgun golf tournament will be held at the beautiful Copper Point Golf Club on their 18-hole championship course. Campers can either register individually and be placed on a roster, or a team can register together under one payment which would include a discount for each player on their registration. Players will receive professional NHL treatment with locker-room gear hung daily including a camp gift bag, tape, jerseys, and Gatorade. Laundry will be done each day by equipment managers. Transportation will be provided to and from Copper Point Resort daily.
Please feel free to email us for team reservations, individual placement on teams, and sponsorship opportunities. Registration will open in the new year.
Join us for this weekend of fun, fellowship and hockey!!
See you there,
|Thursday, July 20||Friday, July 21||Saturday, July 22||Sunday, July 23|
– Check into accommodations at Copper Point
– Hockey gear will be transported and hung up in team dressing room at Eddie Mountain Memorial Arena.
– Kick-off dinner and social at Copper Point Resort including silent auction and NHL guest auction.
Team A vs C
-Rodeo downtown Invermere, followed by dance, drinks, and live music.
Team A vs B
Championship B final
What you get?
- Catered dinner for opening kick-off party and NHL guest auction/silent auction.
- Professional treatment with locker-room gear hung daily including camp gift bag, tape, jerseys, and Gatorade provided. Laundry done at the end of each day and hung.
- Transportation provided to and from Copper Point Resort our main accommodation sponsor. (Deals available).
- 4 games with referees and NHL competition.
- Shot-gun golf tournament with hole prizes, beer tubs, and buffet dinner following the round.
- Tickets to the 19th annual Bull Riding in the Rockies rodeo followed by barn dance and live music.