Played five seasons of professional hockey. Currently working in Sales and Business Development for Allied Technologies LTD. Former member of the New York Islanders Organization and Captain of Spokane Chiefs of the Western Hockey League. Lead Spokane Chiefs to a Memorial Cup Championship in the 2008 playoffs. Acadia University Graduate. Retains his MBA from the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
Former Kootenay Ice player of the Western Hockey League. Drafted in the 9th round by the Calgary Flames in the 2004 NHL Draft. Currently in his 12th year of professional hockey playing for the Montreal Canadians Organization of the National Hockey League.
Fourth year Student/Athlete at the University of Guelph, currently working towards a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a major in Marketing and Management.
Nathan played professional hockey for 5 years from 2012-2017, including playing in the NHL for the Buffalo Sabres. He also played 5 years for the Kootenay Ice of the WHL, winning the Ed Chynoweth Cup and Playoff MVP in 2010-2011.
During his career, Nathan has worked with some of the best goalie coaches in the world including Francios Allaire and Jim Corsi. This gives him a very dynamic and diverse coaching style that fits the needs of any goalie.
Nathan has been an active member of NET360 for the past 4 years. NET360 is a Goalie Development Program that brings in numerous top level/NHL coaches and a group of NHL goaltenders in a “think-tank” environment to provide current and innovative training.
• Born and raised Invermere, British Columbia and grew up playing local hockey until Grade 10 where I began to play with a AAA team for the Kootenays.
• In Grade 12, Kiana moved again to play hockey at the Athol Murray College of Notre Dame.
• Kiana played with the University of Prince Edward Island, and was named Captain in her fifth year.
• She graduated in her fourth year with a Bachelor of Business Administration specializing in International Business, and is currently working towards a Certificate of Spanish Fluency.
• Born and raised in Invermere, British Columbia.
• Her last 2 years have been for the Ontario Hockey Academy Jr. Women’s team located in Cornwall, Ontario.
• She has been on Team BC Aboriginal the last 4 years and was Captain of her team attending the National Aboriginal Hockey Championships.
• She made the Kootenay U16 team and competed at the BC Winter Games and was called up to the Top 40 U18 Team BC tryout camp as one of 5 underage players in BC.
• She has committed to Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, a Division 1 NCAA team on a full ride scholarship.
• Mitchell is 16 years old and has worked at the Columbia Valley Hockey School for the past two summers.
• He is currently in his fourth season with the Calgary Royals. Some of his hockey achievements include a Gold medal at the 2012 Alberta Winter Games and an Alberta Cup Championship with team Calgary South in 2015.
• He aspires to take hockey to the highest possible level that he can.
• Garrick has played for the Calgary Royals for the past four years.
• He has spent many summers attending the Columbia Valley Hockey School and is currently entering his third year as a coach for CVHS.
• Garrick is also a provincial Champion road cyclist.