16 kids per session
The Scorer’s & Scorers camp is designed to teach and practice all practical skills that go into shooting and scoring. Each day will consist of two 1-hour ice sessions, a dry-land session, and a lecture. Players will have the opportunity to enhance their skill develop through multi 3 on 3 game situations. Instruction will focus on, but not limit to:
- Expand your shooting mechanics, and overall offensive skills while building confidence on the puck.
- This camp breaks down different situational offensive skills, from net and slot play to scoring off the rush and breakaways.
- increase shooting power, velocity and release
- Reading a goaltender, shooting accuracy, release speed and consistency
- Shot methods and shooting selection
- Game like situations - 3vs3
- Tim Hortons Professional Game Day
- Capped group sizes with a 5:1 player to coach ratio
The Lecture will cover:
- Team building
- Public Speaking
- Sport Psychology
An emphasis will be put on practical application and repetition, repetition, repetition! Learn how to shoot like a pro this summer with CVHS!
Player Groups capped at 16 players
- age 8-10
- age 11-12
- age 13-16